May 7, 2014

Garden Party Tassel Garland & Summer Fun Party Decor

I love easy and inexpensive party decor so I'm thrilled to be partnering with Dollar Tree to share their new summer fun party products with you.

I don't know about you, but in our home summer means impromptu gatherings, pool parties and lots of little visitors strolling through our yard.  And if you know me, you know I like a cute party setup.  But I don't believe in spending a ton on decorations.  Which is where the Dollar Tree Summer Fun items come in.

Mommy Testers , Garden Party Tassel Garland, Summer Party Decor


Did you know that Dollar Tree is an awesome resource for some of the very colorful and crazy inexpensive crepe paper I use to make homemade decorations like these?  I was thinking about what would be a cool table to go with this tassel garland and give off a summer party feeling.

Mommy Testers , Garden Party Tassel Garland, Summer Party Decor

In my mind a party table needs some sort of little backdrop or a neat table skirt. And of course having both is even better. Dollar Tree is offering these grass skirts that would easily make for the perfect table skirt.  All you need to do is cut the skirt and add some double stick tape.  You’ll get that fringed look without any of the work!

Dollar Tree Summer Fun Party Supplies

The Summer Fun collection includes apparel, toys, tableware and plenty of party supplies.  Whether it’s just Kayla or her and a group of friends playing,  I love to have an easy craft project that doesn’t require a lot of adult help.  This gives the kids a quiet activity after exhausting themselves in the pool.

Dollar Tree Summer Fun Party Supplies

I’m totally picking up an armful of these flower leisand I’m cutting them up.  I know, it seems counter productive.  However, it’s the perfect way to let a bunch of little girls go to town stringing their own leis.  Just snip the string they come on, put them in bowls and add other elements if you like.  A few bowls of colored beads and some bakers twine make for the perfect DIY Lei bar.  And of course flower crowns would be fun too!  All of the Summer Fun items are just a $1 so I have no guilt in unstringing these so the kids can playand the adults can kick back and relax for a bit.  But be sure to get there soon, supplies are limited!

Want to get exclusive craft ideas and tips each month?  Sign up for Dollar Tree’s Value Seekers Club.  Or you can subscribe for info about new products and contests.  Rumor has it there is a Summer Fun Flip Flop Frenzy Craft Contest underway where you can submit a picture of an original flip flop craft to enter to win a $500 Dollar Tree gift card.  And of course, if you want to see lots of budget friendly ideas this summer you can follow them on Facebook, Twitter or my personal favorite, Pinterest
Pin It button on image hover