February 14, 2014

Big Love with Belle & Beanzer

So it's Valentines Day and quite frankly, my husband could not be more off the hook if he tried.  First, I'm supposed to be at 30,000 feet right now and halfway to New York.  Thanks snowmageddon.  Second, I already have everything I could possibly want this Valentine's Day.  A crazy little preschooler that makes me laugh more than she makes me nutty and that baby that's been on my mind for the last couple of years already well on his way to join our silly family.

Mommy Testers, Belle and Beanzer Big Love Heart Blanket


Naturally with baby brain I can't help but spend a part of my day ogling all of the neat things out there that have changed in the last 5 years.  And today seemed like the perfect day to break out this very cute and functional blanket from Belle & Beanzer.  It's called the Big Love blanket and I think you can see why!

Mommy Testers, Belle and Beanzer Big Love Heart Blanket

Okay, well obviously it's a giant heart.  Which is adorable times two.  But beyond that it's made of super soft pima cotton in Peru.  If you don't know, I made a few trips to Lima in my day to attend the big fashion trade show there called Perumoda to source for one of the companies I worked for back in my fashion days.  Peru is known for its  fabulous cotton, silver, and my personal favorite (though not allowed right now) the Pisco Sour.

 Suffice to say, the material that Belle & Beanzer uses is great.  It's super soft, yet strong.  And if you're like me and have a near allergic reaction when walking down the baby aisles and finding a jarring mix of overly bold, overly done patterns and clashing colors then you'll welcome the simplicity of the designs.  Even this guy does.

Mommy Testers, Belle and Beanzer Big Love Heart Blanket

When you flip the Big Love blanket over there are pockets on the back that you can put little arms into if you want to use it as a swaddle.  Very clever.  We all know how those tiny arms poke out.  You can even use it as a nursing cover.  However, I have a feeling you'll mostly be seeing this blanket in the future as a crazy cute backdrop for photos of one (hopefully non-robotic) baby.

Mommy Testers, Belle and Beanzer Big Love Heart Blanket

Which will probably go something like this.  Because Kayla is already practicing her big sister cuddle.  I mean, if she chooses to do it on a silly green robot who am I to judge?  And yes, I'm nearly certain that much like our first, this child will be sticking their tongue out too in no time.  Runs in the family.

Mommy Testers, Belle and Beanzer Big Love Heart Blanket

Thanks so much to my lovely friend Rachel Florio Urso of Celebrity Baby Trends for sending this Big Love blanket our way.  Lots more cute pics to come this summer!  Until then I leave you with this one of Kayla taken after some robot cuddling this morning.

Mommy Testers

Pin It button on image hover