September 13, 2013

Luv Chicken - A Portable Booster Cushion for Preschoolers

Sanitary booster seats for preschoolers - do they exist?  Not in most restaurants or movie theaters if you ask me.  I don't know which is worse, watching Kayla struggle to reach the table and eat comfortably or shuddering from the always slightly sticky (why???) and probably pink eye riddled public booster seats.  Actually I do.  It's the booster seat.  

Luv Luv Chicken, Luv Chicken Booster cushion, Booster Cushion, Booster seat for preschooler, portable booster cushion


While Kayla is 4, she sometimes needs a lift to dine in comofort.  Baby booster seats are for babies.  Duh.  And I think it would be embarassing to try to strap her into one of those things at this point.  I remember back when I was her age (like 100 million years ago) they would bring out a phone book.  Who has a phone book these days?  Seriously, can you remember the last time you thought hmmmm let me go check that in the phone book?  So when I saw the cushy cuteness of Luv Chicken I asked my friend Rachel Florio-Urso to send one my way.

You see that black dimpled pattern above?  Those dots are grippy, yet not sticky and keep the cushion in place while your child sits.  The cushion itself is plush and comfortable yet holds it's shape and keeps your child elevated.  Far more comfortable than a book.

Luv Luv Chicken, Luv Chicken Booster cushion, Booster Cushion, Booster seat for preschooler, portable booster cushion

The cushion itself is phalate-free coated cotton, so it wipes clean from guacamole, ketchup and the many unknown things you're bound to find in your child's chair.  Plus Luv Chicken makes their booster cushions in an array of adorable prints.  The circus print is my personal favorite and I know the mermaid print would be Kayla's.   The cushions come in two sizes - regular and mini.  The regular cushions are 4" deep and the minis are 3" deep.  We happen to have a mini and well, it doesn't seem all that mini to me!

Luv Luv Chicken, Luv Chicken Booster cushion, Booster Cushion, Booster seat for preschooler, portable booster cushion

It's the perfect height for little miss to be propped up at the table in a "grown up chair."   You know we see a lot of products come and go in this house.  Neither Kayla nor I are willing to part with this one.  At least until she's a lot taller.  For my next trick, we'll work on getting elbows off the table!  If you'd like to learn more about these cool booster cushions check out Luv Chicken
Pin It button on image hover