September 27, 2013

Get Salon Style Hair with the Conair Infiniti Pro Flat Iron

Want to know how to use the Conair Infiniti Pro flat iron to get straight hair with curled ends?  I received this flat iron at a conference but am under no obligation to share it with you and am certainly not being compensated for this post.  I just want you to look awesome!

So I don't have tons of beauty secrets BUT I will say I have mastered the art of the salon looking blowout using just a flat iron at home.  You know when you see someone's hair and you can just tell they've flat ironed it...and not in a good way?   It's stick straight, looks unnatural and lacks movement.  I know because I had that hair way way back in the day before learning the technique I'm going to show you using the Conair Infiniti Pro flat iron



If you do it the way I do it you'll get smooth, glossy straight hair with curled ends that give you volume and definition.  And if you're wondering - NO, you don't need a $100+ flat iron to achieve this look.  I used to pay $40 for a blowout and I haven't spent that money in years.  The best part of all is that this flat iron costs less than one trip to the salon and you can do it in about 15 minutes.  Nope, not kidding.  Not even a little bit.

Check out the video below to learn my trick and get a nice glimpse of what I look like at preschool drop off most mornings.  Hint - great hair (and a little makeup) makes all the difference!  Oh and if you want those T-Rex clips I talk about in the video you can find them here: T-Rex Hair Clips





Pin It button on image hover