August 19, 2013

The cutest Disney Cars party treats

I'm sharing these cute Disney Cars party treats as part of a sponsored post for Collective Bias.  Of course I wouldn't share it if I didn't think you had to see it! 

You may remember that not too long ago I created a little Disney Princess celebration for Kayla to honor her flourishing math skills. It was inexpensive, cute and most importantly easy to put together and the mini-me loved it.  Right down to the blue frosted tongue.

One thing I always wish I could share more of on this site is manly stuff.  I don't mean wrestling and red meat, I mean boy parties!  If you're a "boy mom" then confession - I'm a wee bitty bit jealous of you.  After all, deep down under my 5 different shades of pink crepe paper I'm a tomboy at heart.  So when I saw this uh-dorable party setup and spied those little traffic light treats Vanessa from See Vanessa Craft created I just had to share.

Disney Cars treats, Disney Cars Party food, traffic light treats, #DreamParty


Here's Vanessa's take on putting together a super easy Pin-worthy party.

Because I knew I’d be pregnant and too exhausted to throw a huge party in July, we decided to celebrate Logan’s 3rd birthday a month early. I still wanted to do something special for him on the day he was actually born, so I headed to WalMart and picked up some Hallmark Disney Pixar Cars #DreamParty décor, a Disney Pixar Cars DecoPac decorated cake, a few Disney Pixar Cars birthday toys and even a Disney Pixar Cars shirt for the birthday boy for a fun celebration. 

Disney Cars treats, Disney Cars Party food, traffic light treats, #DreamParty

Walmart had everything I needed all in one spot! I mixed the pre-made décor with a few of my handmade touches, plus some things I already had around the house, and the party was still just as cute as doing it from scratch – and way (way, way, way) less work! You can totally still throw a Pinterest-worthy party for way less work and on a budget.

Want to know Vanessa's trick to creating those cereal treat traffic lights?  Check out the rest of her Disney Cars Dream Party!
Pin It button on image hover