August 25, 2013

Easy DIY Crepe Paper Streamer Tablecloth - Princess Party Decor

Kids party coming up?  Check out this DIY crepe paper streamer tablecloth.  It's an awesome princess party idea I'm sharing as part of a sponsored post for  Collective Bias® #DreamParty #cbias

It is no secret that I live for an easy crepe paper craft.  So yes, I went totally bazonkers when my friend Tonia took an otherwise boring disposable tablecloth and made it look extra chic and ready for a Disney Princess party with nothing but some double stick tape and crepe paper.  It was one of those "why didn't I think of that???" moments and I just had to share.

disney princess party, DIY crepe paper tablecloth, DIY party tablecloth, decorate with crepe paper #DreamParty #shop


Tonia, who blogs over at The Gunny Sack is one of those bloggers whom I'd like to be like when I grow up.  She has a freakishly amazing sense of creativity and yes, everything she does looks just plain awesome.  See what neat ideas she came up with when hosting her own princess party.  Yes, her party tables are to die for.

"I had the wonderful opportunity last week to have a Disney Princess party for the girls in my life! We had some big princesses, some little princesses and my friend was even crowned queen. We had such a lovely time and it was a perfect celebration of friendship and summer fun. The princesses were adorable and they were so happy to be at the party. We ate lunch and dessert, played a princess board game, made a couple of princess crafts, decorated a castle on the wall and filled treat bags with all sorts of princess items!"

disney princess party, DIY crepe paper tablecloth, DIY party tablecloth, decorate with crepe paper #shop

"We had beautiful weather the day of the party so we were able to be outside most of them time. I made the streamers table skirt by attaching strips of... You can check out the rest of Tonia's Disney Princess party to see all of her crafty little secrets.  I personally ADORE the fruit flowers!
Pin It button on image hover