February 11, 2013

PICKmeUP Napkins - The cutest cloth napkins for kids

I'll start off by admitting in our home, cloth napkins are something reserved for special occasions.  I don't have a good excuse for why we still use paper...aside from my laziness.  But I can say that part of the reason is that I've never really seen any cloth napkins and thought WOW, we have to own those.  Until now.

cloth napkins for kids, Eco Friendly napkins for kids, Food Fun, PICKmeUP Napkins,


A couple of weeks back I found PICKmeUP napkins through the wonderful world of social media. They are a Canadian company that produces cloth napkins are filled with bright graphics and inspiring phrases for kids.  They reminded me a little of Lunchbox Love but with a nice eco-friendly twist.


One of my great mom friends, Dana who will forever be a better mother and savior of the earth than me exclusively uses cloth napkins in her home.  In fact, every time Kayla and I head over to her place for a playdate I am in awe that her family manages to generate virtrually no trash, she cloth diapers her kids and is always cooking up something amazing filled with green leafy vegetables.

cloth napkins for kids, Eco Friendly napkins for kids, Food Fun, PICKmeUP Napkins,

Yes, I want to hate her but I love her and am totally inspired by her.  So I'm going to give this whole cloth napkin thing a try.  The reality is that if you're anything like me you're probably doing several loads of laundry a week so what's a few more napkins thrown into the mix?  And when they are this cute it's pretty difficult to make an excuse as to why you wouldn't make the switch.  If you'd like to check out PICKmeUP Napkins you can right here.
Pin It button on image hover