February 8, 2013

I'm heading to Toy Fair 2013 to bring you what's new! #TF13 #TFNY

I'm heading to Toy Fair 2013 in New York to bring you some great new toys! #TFNY #TF13

Well now, here's a business trip I'm happy to go on!  Despite the fact that I may have complained that I was freezing this week here in San Diego I'm heading back to my old stomping ground of NYC for Toy Fair 2013 at the Javits Center.

I've already let you in on one of the awesome new products from Step2, but I'll be seeing them and a slew of other brands I think make great products like Tegu, The Orb Factory, Safari Ltd., to name a few.

And of course I've set aside to see some old and new friends like Simon Said and Little Pnuts and will most certainly be doing some damage shopping with my little sisters and convincing them to see that new movie Identity Theft with me, which shouldn't be too difficult!

So if by some aligning of the planets, you'll be at Toy Fair let me know.  Otherwise I promise not to stick my tongue out at anyone while I'm there and to have some great new things to show you very soon!
Pin It button on image hover