November 28, 2012

Cutest stocking…ever! Meet the Clump-O-Lumps

Can you look at these guys and keep a straight face?  I know I can't!  Meet our new pals, the Clump-O-Lumps.  I recently stumbled upon these funny creatures while surfing the web and thought they were just the cutest, therefore I had to share them with you.  

knock knock, clump o lump, clump o lumps, clump o lump squid, clump o lump shark, interchangeable plush, clump o lump bee, clump o lump frog

The folks at Knock Knock sent this duo over for me to check out and I couldn't help but put them in Kayla's car seat to surprise her at school pick-up.  What makes the Clump-O-Lumps special aside from their irresistible looks and charm?  They're interchangeable and allow you to make some hilarious creations.  For example, meet our new friends Squid-O and Shark-O

You've got that, right?  Squid-O and Shark-O.  Now, wait for it…

knock knock, clump o lump, clump o lumps, clump o lump squid, clump o lump shark, interchangeable plush, clump o lump bee, clump o lump frog

Meet Shark-O-Squid-O and Squid-O-Shark-O!

If you're 4 years old this is a hilarious concept.  Actually, if you're 30 years old this is still pretty funny. Naturally, there is a whole family of Clump-O-Lumps that you can check out.

You know I'm not one to show you a product and go without telling you how I would personally use it soooo….how would I use a Clump-O-Lump this holiday season?  I'd stuff it!

knock knock, clump o lump, clump o lumps, clump o lump squid, clump o lump shark, interchangeable plush, clump o lump bee, clump o lump frog

Forget the stockings.  I think any child would be so excited about these cute stuffed animals and then even more excited when they went to zip them apart and found some hidden goodies.

Think you might just have to get one of these cuddly buddies for a child you know?  You can order them right off the Clump-O-Lump site or if you're an Amazon shopper (or a procrastinator) you can get them prime shipped from Amazon.
Pin It button on image hover