October 31, 2012

Swap that Candy for A Sweet Treat That's Good To Eat!

If you're like me then you're fighting an uphill battle against the ever present world of treats that surround your child.  I feel like everywhere we go there is someone just doling them out.  At the bank, at the grocery store and especially on Halloween.

So what's a parent to do? In the past it was easier to pull a fast one on Kayla and get rid of most of her candy because she was so young.  These days at 4 I'll have to call on my negotiating skills.  A while back the awesome crew over at Plum Organics sent me some of their newer products to try out.

how to swap out Halloween Candy, Plum Organics Teensy fruits, Plum Organics teensy fruits review,

My little niece Lily dove right into their squeeze pouches that now have greek yogurt.  Never one to be left out, Kayla was in love with their new Teensy Fruits.


What are Teensy Fruits?  They are almost like fruit snacks but unlike most of the fruit snacks you'll find in stores they are made without all the added "stuff" that takes a perfectly good thing like fruit and turns it into junk.


The packaging they come in also looks like candy packaging if you ask me.  So much so that I think you could easily offer to swap your child for the treats in their Halloween loot that you find the most offensive.

how to swap out Halloween Candy, Plum Organics Teensy fruits, Plum Organics teensy fruits review,

And how do Teensy Fruits taste?  Pretty uh-mazing if you ask me. Will this really work?  We came home from Kayla's school Halloween carnival last night and when she spied my stash of these Teensy Fruits she dropped her bag of loot on the floor and asked if she could pleeeeeeeze have one of these.

You can find Teensy Fruits at lots of places.  I've seen them at Target, Babies R Us and even online here:  Get My Teensy Fruits!
Pin It button on image hover