November 15, 2012

How to Repurpose Your Diaper Caddy

There are so many pieces of baby gear that are quickly outgrown and then either given away or left to collect dust but your diaper caddy doesn't have to be one of them.  What feels like a million years ago I told you how my mommy friends and I loved our diaper caddies and in particular this one from JJ Cole.  

DIY Diaper caddy, JJ Cole Diaper Caddy, jj cole diaper caddy review, Art supply caddy, repurpose a diaper caddy,

While your child is a baby it functions as a great organizer for travel and an indispensable changing station in the trunk of your car.  When Kayla was a baby we used ours daily and I can't even count how many trips to grandma's I got out of it.  It comes with a fold up changing pad so it really is an all in one station.

DIY Diaper caddy, JJ Cole Diaper Caddy, jj cole diaper caddy review, Art supply caddy, repurpose a diaper caddy,

When Kayla (finally) gave up diapers and found her love for art I just filled it with art supplies and now we have a little go-to art station for her.

DIY Diaper caddy, JJ Cole Diaper Caddy, jj cole diaper caddy review, Art supply caddy, repurpose a diaper caddy,

Of all the baby items we had, 4 years later I think this is the very last one standing in our home and I don't foresee it leaving anytime soon.  That is except on a trip to grandma's where it can function as a traveling art station.  Pretty neat, right?

Do you have any ideas of what else you could repurpose this for?  I would love to hear them!
Pin It button on image hover