August 20, 2012

Tiny Teru - Terrific Graphics for Tiny People

What happens when you pair up a Pixar artist and an Ex-Gap employee?  Apparently, you get incredibly soft clothes with sweet vintage feeling graphics.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm picky.  So much so that I admit to recently pretending a dress Kayla wanted had a hole in it and we couldn't buy it.  The truth is I thought it was downright ugly.  I'm sure she can tell her therapist all about it one day when she's old enough to read this!

When I saw the innocent and airy feeling graphics of Tiny Teru's hand drawn designs I knew they were onto something.  If you cringe when you see graphic tees which say things like "Daddy does what I say" and "I'm the princess" then you would probably find the choices from Tiny Teru to be more your style.

Tiny Teru, Tiny Teru review, Tiny Teru onesie, Tiny Teru tee, tiny teru graphic tees, tiny teru clothes

Each of their very soft, made in the USA (sweatshop free) cotton tees is printed with an adorable graphic.  Rather than feature sayings like the ones I mentioned above, they are focused on children being "able"  Huggable, Unforgettable, and just plain able in general.

Tiny Teru, Tiny Teru review, Tiny Teru onesie, Tiny Teru tee, tiny teru graphic tees, tiny teru clothes

Tiny Teru sent us a baby onesie and a toddler T-shirt to check out and here are a couple of the kid testers looking pretty cute in them.  We mommies think they're soft as can be and have held up well to washing so far.  Plus I love that they're almost like owning a limited edition work of art from a very talented illustrator.

If you like these then you can take a look at the rest of Tiny Teru's inspirational line, most of which retails in the $20-$30 range right here: Check out Tiny Teru  They're so cute you might want one to wear and another to frame and hang in the nursery!
Pin It button on image hover