August 17, 2012

I'm a Step2 Test Drive Mom - It's Play Time!

how to clean a playhouse, Step2 test drive mom, step2 test drive mom 2012, step2 test drive mom 2013, step2 adobe playhouse It's no secret amongst friends and family that I'm a big fan of Step2 products, especially their outdoor toys. When you're dealing with playhouses and sand/water tables I happen to think that Step2 is at the top of their game.

I was delighted to learn recently that Mommy Testers has been chosen to be a part of the Step2 Test Drive Mom program.  What does that mean?  It means I will be working with the kid testers and some of the other mommies to check out Step2's newest products and letting you know what we think along the way.

Is assembly super easy or is there a step that's difficult and there's a trick for? Alternative uses for a product?  I've used their Summertime Play Center  as a pool instead of a sandbox with great success in the past.  It has a well placed drain plug, is the perfect size for 2-3 toddlers and the picnic table makes a great place to mix up water filled recipes and creations.  When it's time to eat you just wipe it off and sit the kiddos down.  Did I mention that it comes with a big shady umbrella to keep those little ones safe from the sun?

I'm looking forward to bringing you the scoop on the latest Step2 products and hopefully some great ideas and deals along the way.

One of my personal favorite Step2 products we own is the out of production and very coveted Adobe Playhouse and coincidentally I've been working on a how to post for cleaning up your playhouse and giving it little remodel so look out for that in the near future!

how to clean a playhouse, Step2 test drive mom, step2 test drive mom 2012, step2 test drive mom 2013, step2 adobe playhouse

Pin It button on image hover