August 2, 2012

Heading to BlogHer '12 - Look Out NYC! #BlogHer12

Blogher12 , Blogher 2012 , Mommy Testers, Mommy Testers Blogher12


We specialize in toys and baby gear here, not serious pictures!  In a last minute turn of events I'll be at BlogHer 2012 in NYC tomorrow.  I'm already headed there for a work event and to visit some friends and family so I'm excited to spend Friday at BlogHer.

If you'll be there let me know - I'd love to meet you!  I've had the opportunity to work with so many great brands and bloggers in the past few months so it will be nice to meet some of them in person.

Look me up on the BlogHer'12 app (I've got it on my iPhone) and we can connect there or  you can always tweet me @mommytesters

I'll be at the newbie breakfast first thing in the morning, fresh off the redeye and hopefully not looking like I do in this picture!  See you there...

Jillian
Pin It button on image hover