August 15, 2012

Crayon Bungee - A Restaurant Lifesaver

Okay so it doesn't actually save lives but the Crayon Bungee by Nini eliminates the head bonk that inevitably happens when you reach under the table in a restaurant to retrieve your child's 17th dropped crayon.

How do I know?  We eat out once or twice a week and I am famous for always having a load of entertainment options in my bag.  My husband sometimes makes fun of me for having the contents of a small toy store inside of it but hey, at least I get to eat!

crayon bungee, crayon holder, crayons for airplane, keep crayons from falling, nini crayon bungee, travel crayon,


A few months ago we were out with some friends and their 4 year old child so both Kayla and her friend were coloring and dropping crayons left and right.  It seemed like every few minutes the conversation would stop as one or more of the adults reached under the table to retrieve the crayons.  I found myself thinking that there must be a better way.  Sure enough, there was.

crayon bungee, crayon holder, crayons for airplane, keep crayons from falling, nini crayon bungee, travel crayon,

The Crayon Bungee does one thing and does it well.  You stick crayons into the little silicone holders and they stay put.  You then have two options - you can use the loop attachment and strap it onto a high chair or your child's wrist or you can use the suction cup attachment and stick it right to the table.

No more whining (about dropped crayons at least) and no more crawling under the table and enjoying the charming things you might find under there instead of the crayon you're looking for.  I think it would be fantastic for travel - it can easily hook onto the arm of an airplane seat.

crayon bungee, crayon holder, crayons for airplane, keep crayons from falling, nini crayon bungee, travel crayon,


My only wish would be for there to be more than 3 holders for crayons.  Most restaurants give kids packs of 4 different colors so it would be nice if you could fit all 4 in the Crayon Bungee since once they go in it's not super easy to change them out.  Still - given that one issue I thought it was pretty nice to have a meal at which I was not constantly crawling under the table!

The Crayon Bungee retails for about $15 and you can find it right here: Get my Crayon Bungee

Want to win a bundle of some helpful products including some from Nini and the Parking Pal I showed you recently?  You can right here: Win products from Nini and Parking Pal

Pin It button on image hover