July 23, 2012

Baby Banana Brush - Best Baby Toothbrush

Parenting is exhausting.   I happen to think the first 18 months take the cake on the exhaust-o-meter but then again I've never had a moody 13 year old girl running around my house...things to look forward to!

Kayla started getting teeth at around 4 months old and was just plain miserable throughout teething.  Like most babies at that stage she also became a biter.

I found myself hunting for something better than those little toothbrushes you slip on your finger since they do zilch to combat sharp little teeth.

When I found Baby Banana Brush  I was browsing Amazon.com at 3am rocking a baby back to sleep and ordered it without a second thought.  Fast forward 3 years and I wish I had taken some cute pictures of her with that silly banana to show you.




The sweet folks at Baby Banana Brush sent us one so we could use it with one of our age appropriate kid testers and here he is in tooth brushing bliss.

Baby Banana Brush is a hysterical banana shaped toothbrush made entirely of medical grade silicone.  It's dishwasher safe, BPA and latex free and since it's soft you don't have to worry about your baby jamming it in their throat or moving while you are trying to brush their tiny teeth and getting hurt.

Since the Baby Banana Brush is soft it can also be used as a teether, which our little tester did quite a bit.  He and his mom loved it.  You can even throw it in the freezer to make it cold but it won't harden (or break) like those water teethers...awesome!

There is something about a baby or little kid with a banana hanging out of their mouth that's just downright funny and what parent of a teether couldn't use some extra laughs?

Baby Banana Brush comes in two versions, one for 3-12 months and one for 12 months - 2 years.  You can find them for about $8 right here: Get my Baby Banana Brush

Take a look at the link above to see the different brushes and let me know which one you would pick for your little monkey below in the comments.  Baby Banana Brush will send a brush of their choice to one lucky reader
Pin It button on image hover